tac – concatenate and print files in reverse
tac [OPTION]… [FILE]…
Write each FILE to standard output, last line first. With no FILE, or when FILE is -, read standard input.
Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too.
- -b, –before
- attach the separator before instead of after
- -r, –regex
- interpret the separator as a regular expression
- -s, –separator=STRING
- use STRING as the separator instead of newline
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
The full documentation for tac is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and tac programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info tac
should give you access to the complete manual.